måndag 3 september 2018

Back from the dead


And... when you thought it was all over. 


 I’m back at it again! After the longest hiatus in history my blog is back up and running. Join me, a slightly old, slightly snarky and constantly annoyed woman, as I make my way through a variety of games. From MMORPG to one player games, both from AAA-studios as well as Indie developers.
(Even though I do prefer Indie games for some reason…)

What can you expect?
You can expect a lot of World of Warcraft, Fallout, The Secret World Legends, The Witcher, The legend of Zelda (both old and new), Mario, Spiral knights and games you probably never even heard of. News, gossip and a few girly things like nail polish, make-up and art.

So, I hope you’ll enjoy my content and hit that subscribe button.

Let’s get to it shall we?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

We're moving!

This blog has been put at the back for awhile, mainly because I haven't had the time to deal with blogs in two different locations. Yo...