torsdag 20 september 2018

Homesick

Ever played Homesick?

If you havn't then you've missed out. This is one of the most beautiful and haunting games out there. Created by the small indie-studio Lucky Pause in Santa Monica, CA and with it's release in may 2015, it's just an incredible experience covered in secrets.
(And NO I won't watch any lets plays before I've finished this game myself.)



There are no explanations, no backstory, no nothing. All you know at the beginning is that you've been in that place forever and that the sun is so bright it burns you Eyes. And that's it! The rest is up to you.

I'll be playing Homesick as a part of my Oktober specials, so just keep you eye out for more videos of this amazing game...Or just...you know...Buy it and play it yourself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

We're moving!

This blog has been put at the back for awhile, mainly because I haven't had the time to deal with blogs in two different locations. Yo...